Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy new year?

明けましておめでとうございます !!!
i hope this year will be a good year for me.
i'm making a resolution now..but actually i didn't know what i want now.What a fool.

My priority is :
1.Make my parents proud of me
2.My GPA is good enough so my pop and mom didn't get piss off.
3.i wish my kanji score is rise.
4.i want to go to japan as soon as possible.
5.have a kareshi,unexpectedly (don't you think is so fucking romantic?)

I spent new year in front of my...DVD!!
Been watching Lie to me,finally can lay my hands on the season 2 episodes.



Cal lightman!! i love you!!

Annnddd....the fireworks is really pretty but i can't stand the sound..Even seba scared with it!!

So, i 'll be off for now,my bed is waiting for me..
oh,i just downloaded Phantom of the opera soundtrack,it's my lullaby now.

Happy new year!!!


http://www.emocutez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment