Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Soundtrack in my life

hello,dee here


i've been thinking a lot lately (which is rarely happen)..what if we life without music?
a lame life we'll got here,buddy.i'm sure of that

everyone had their soundtrack of their life..
they always play it whenever they encounter some situation..
like,happy,sad,angry..

but,me..puh!music is my life.an i can't life without it

i played it over in my head again and again (you say don't have your own music-player-through-your-head?it's already in the stores guys!)

so,i want to share with you all about it..a few of my playlist..not the songs,but the musician..




"l'arc~en~ciel"




"depapepe"






"SIA"






"Nightmare"






"Maksim Mrvica" (you should try leeloo's theme!)


that's not everything..if i put my list,i will be creating an album.. :)

bye,guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment