Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'm in love with....ScReW !!

Title say it all..
oh my god,i love this band..i already download all of their album,and i waiting for their newest album in November.

Noo:waaah: November is still so long~

Here is their new look at the album "Duality"


Oh my,is Manabu pretty or what?love He suppose to be a macho mucho man,but he looks pretty here.Rui too,but well he always pretty (since he's a new bassist,i don't know much about himsedih)
I really like Byou's minimalist make-up.And he had brown hair,yeay!tepuktangan I like him in Kairos PV,oh he's so handsome!

But,lately i've fall in love with "Wailing wall" PV..i don't know why.garupale



See..he's so handsome and cool ya!!:inlove:

And,i just know that these guys is funny too,through their making of PVs and Photo..:scream:


"Poor little Yuuto."



Kazuki is so pervy and jun is so...sexy?fikir

The songs that made cry,is always Ancient Rain..it's so sad..I can't sleep without it.

Byou,Byou,Byou,Byou..

and yes,i fall in love with him..love


Yeah!!

Oh my,i'm starving..
:sigh:

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment