Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Acceptance

Can you accept what i done?
can you forgive what i do?
DO you still angry,still stubborn,still fear?
I'm sorry...i'm so sorry.


The man in the white coat stare at me,he is holding papers and a glass of coffee.There's a toys in the table and a card with a words.

"Pain"
"Relieve"
"Suffer"
"Happy"
"Trap"
"Guilty"

"I want you to take a card,Julia."He said.I follow his instruction,i take one card and gave it to him.He stare at my card and put it in the table again.
"Guilty."He said,"What you feel guilty about,Julia?Will you share the story to us?"
I stare at him,"No."
The man-Dr.Kidman-is smiling,i think he always accept rejection from his patient.
"Julia,i think if you tell me a story you will feel relieve,don't you think?"
i keep silent.
"Julia,what did you do?"
i stare at his grey foggy eyes,"Doctor,I kill my own fiancee."

***


That was prologue for my so-called upcoming fanfiction!!i will finish it,after i finish my Final exam and all my college paper and task.

WHat do you think?

I get the idea from Silent Hill:Shattered memories,it's always the trick mind,i think i will do that too.

about the title,i got it from the SH soundtrack
You have to listen~ it's so beautiful
I love Mary Elizabeth MCGlynn

Mary Elizabeth MCGlynn-Acceptance

No comments:

Post a Comment