Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I just love them..through their good and bad








Because this guys help me got through my hardest day,and pushes me forward to make my dreams come true.It's not like i do everything for their sake though,but they make me sure that i can do anything and make my dream come true.I don't care about their haters,let them alone.(But i still piss of of the haters cross the line though.)

I just want to say,no matter what happen i still love this band and i always love them,through their good and bad things.I will love them,their songs,their stage performances,everything.

I Just thinking that everyone has their own 'dirty little secret' and i wouldn't mind,it's their life anyway.

But i still love AOI love






I know i can't reach you guys with my own hands,even if i crying my ass out.It's just i want to say thank you for the music that you guys create.It really help me a lot.


ありがとう ございます みなさん !!

(My laptop can't write in japanese.It sucks)
:waaah:

No comments:

Post a Comment