Saturday, July 3, 2010

Feelin lucky

I just don't know how to express this feeling..sedih

I was reading a journal in ..The journal is about a quote that our gazemen said from time to time.

and,i was simply moved.

I mean,i love this band.I love this band because their ability to made a music that had a strong feeling,awesome lyrics and the emotion that sucessfully transfered by them to their listeners.How many bands can do this nowadays?

Some people said that their music is change and they missing the old gazette or more liking them when in their past.It's okay.I know i've only been listening to their music for a few months,and i don't know all of their music,but when i heard them for the first time,i've fallen love with them instantly.

This band giving me a great impact in my life.All of my life was lead by them,i woke up with the social riot machine in my ears as my alarm.When i cried,instead of cutting my wrist i rather listening to Cassis,or when i angry,i listened to Discharge.This band changed my life,and i really to pay it back,whatever it takes.
I want to see them,i need to see them.I WILL see them before i die or before they disband (and i really hope and pray to the god,that none of this will happen in short time,i'm just 18,for heaven's sake!kenyit)

They're amazing.They're superb.They're my idol.They're my inspiration.They're one of my reason for me to work hard for my dreams.

It's just that..sometime i feel i don't give them a proper 'give-back'
Usually a fans will buy their idols record right?I can't do that,even if i want i can't do that.They not releasing them here,all i can do is downloading their songs,which for me it also break my heart.sedih
They saving my life...but i can't help them by the most simple thing a fan can do to them.

Gomenasai,minna.

But,i love this band!Even words can't explain how much i love them.

#NowPlaying :The gazette-Cassis
-Best friend
-D.L.N *always making me more and more love Aoi-sama*
-filth in the beauty *first song i've heard from them,You're the beauty guys!*




I love you,guys.Thank you for saving my life and made my day colorful every each day.

-D,Your fan alwayslove

No comments:

Post a Comment