Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Movies that really draw my attention

I'm a big fan of movies.I can watch my favorite movies many times,and i still love it.senyumkenyit

Some of my favorite movie list.

KILL BILL


This movie is a pure wow!Aside from it japanese element,the plot and the whole idea is really crazy.Though,i more like the first volume,the fighting was superb,the plot was crazy and the camera angle..fuih!Quentin tarantino rocks,i like his movies.

Uma thurman play the bride (later known as Beatrix kiddo,cool name,huh?)is really great,she success play it really well,i love Uma from this movie.


And i love Chiaki kuriyama play Go Go Yubari,the crazy and mysterious school girl and assasin.And i love her too at kagen no tsukisengihnampakgigi



DA VINCI CODE




Great movie.I'm really amazed about the book too,how he created a plot,pity that this movie banned at several countries.

LASKAR PELANGI



This movie made me sad,one of indonesian movies that i like.Made me realize,how lucky we are to get an education and taught us to always grateful.

THE NOTEBOOK



So romantic and the ending is just...after i watched this movie,i want Noah as my husbandsengihnampakgigi

ROMEO + JULIET



the first time i watched this at my literature class,and believe it..i cried,it so sad.And i sat beside my crush when we watched this movie..good time it is..
:woooh:

That's a few of it..you maybe wondering why i didn't include twilight saga.Well,because i didn't like it so much,too much love.


Now playing:1234-Plain white T'sxpasti

No comments:

Post a Comment