Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm gonna be okay ~Her struggle

Ya,ini adalah godaan saudara-saudara.Godaan untuk melanjutkan oneshot kemarin,setelah berhasil mendengarkan Eels dan Chizuru-nya the GazettE.
Lagu dan liriknya Chizuru juga agak depresi ya?pertama kali baca liriknya pun langsung mendapat kesan seperti itu..:sigh:

Her struggle..
I wake up in the middle of the night,feeling so tired and sad in the same time.It's been a week since i came out from asylum.Yuu,sleep beside me,looking so tired.It's my fault that he become like this.He always taking care of me since we went home,i become his number one priorities,sometime he took his work to home,and i know i made everyone else bothered too.I feel really guilty about it.
Yuu still sleep,his hand tangle in mine,papers is scattered in the floor,he fallen asleep while working,he must be so tired.

I get up from bed slowly,without waking him up and walk to the living room.I opened the curtain and see the moon shining weakly in the sky.I sit in the sofa,surround my arms in my legs,many thought cross my head,so much until i can't take anymore.
When Yuu,go to Europe,i felt really lonely,it made me weak and broken.If only Yuu didn't come home soon,maybe i...
"Hei,you're awake dear?"i hear a voice behind me,Yuu is sit in beside me,he embrace me and kiss my forehead,"What's the matter?"
I just stare at his hand,and lean my head in his shoulder.I will be crying again if i tell my problem.i close my eyes a little bit,it's already 3 in the morning.
"I'm okay,Yuu."i whisper,Yuu strengthen his hug,i can feel his cold hand in my neck,i'm shivering.
"I don't believe it."
I' chuckling,"I'm okay.Just need some time to think."
"Doctor said you can't think too much,it will burden you."he said carefully,stare at my eyes.
I nod my head,Yuu always so care about me,made me more feel guilty because i bother him.
"Yuu,i will struggle to conquer my depression.I don't want to bother anyone else again."i said.He's surprise and hold my shoulder.
"What?you think you bother me?no,sweetheart.It's my job to..."
"But i do.Look what happen to your recording time,your sleep time,all of your work.You only have 24 hours and you spent that for me only."
He shake his head,i continue.
"Yes,you did.In the end,i the only one who can conquer this,Yuu.I already promise that i will be okay."
"You will hurt yourself again."His voice now shaking,tears come out of my eyes.
"Will not.If i do that again...i know you will come to prevent me,right?"
He didn't answer,only kiss me with a passion,he hug me tightly and later he nod his head.
"it's my own war,Yuu.I will win it."i said.It's time for me to do something for him,i will survive,i know i will.Have him beside me is more that enough reasons for me to survive.
"I believe in you,sweetheart.You're strong."He smile to me and kiss my lips gently,"Let's sleep.You need energy to fight tomorrow."he pinch my nose and i smile,my first smile since i was out from asylum.He walk beside me,hug my hips and sleep beside me.He wrap me in blanket and hug me,kiss my forehead."Good night,honey."He whisper in my ears.
"Good night,my hero."


Apakah terlalu aneh??bodo amat! hahahahaa *digaplok se-RT*
:scream:

#NowPlaying :Random songs.sengihnampakgigi

No comments:

Post a Comment