Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Childhood's songs

I was raised with MLTR and van halen songs when i was a kid.My mom used to play those every morning,i became familiar with old songs that in my opinion is really fantastic.

Nat king cole-The first song i heard is Autumn leaves.Such a magnificent and soft voice,yet powerful.Nat king cole is absolutely a great and passionate singer.


ABBA-The first song i heard about them is dancing queen,My mom and dad used to sing along when this song being played.Now,i'm dancing too when i hear this song.


Nancy sinatra-Actually,i heard her song in movie Kill bill,which in my opinion is so awesome,Except the japanesse element in it,the plot of the story is really crazy,the actor is very good too.Hands down to Quentin tarantino.Bang-bang is her song that i heard first,i love her.Very sexy,alluring yet mysterious.

What else?well,i listen to Van halen and MLTR,so as Godbless (my dad is former rocker,see.)

that's for now..i maybe want to post some pic about my other favorite musician.


kenyit

'nuff for now..

Bonus :


Isn't him just make you drool?! j'etaime *please dont hate me,Aoi-samadoa*

No comments:

Post a Comment