Sunday, June 27, 2010

Is it unpredictable?

So,i was looking some pic in photobucket and i found a good love quote in it,i will post the pic later,but those words are really..umm,annoy me.

"Don't fall for someone unless they willing to catch you."

now,as i said,it's annoy me.I mean,do you really can choose someone to be falling iin love with?do you have option whether you want to falling love with?my answer is No.

there's a big consequences when you're falling in love,you struggle for it..succes or fail,you accept it.

you can't expect someone to love you back,right?because in the end,ourself made our own decision,if love was that easy,i will not crying my ass out for someone that i loved most but didn't love me back.

or maybe,i should find someone who loving me iin the first place.

but,what if..what if i don't love him..should i push myself to love him?isn't love is being honest and fill each other cup?

i'm just saying that love is cruel,yeah.it's a beautiful war,still.

uh,it's that to cheesy?gomen nee~~

:sorry:

No comments:

Post a Comment